Whether you are moving into a new home, or maybe a new business locations, or need to repair your old, damaged pipe, Clear Pipe has the expertise to make the entire process as painless as possible.
We take care of notifying the various utility companies If necessary, we’ll handle communication with the utility companies and get the appropriate permits, bonding, and city inspections necessary to get the job done.
Traditional Dig and Replace vs Trenchless Pipe Relining
- It involves digging out the entire cylinder for the entirety of the pipe.
- Requires that the lawn and driveway be torn up to replace the pipe which can end up being costly.
- If the lateral pipe has joints that have collapsed or if a trench is already being dug, it may be easier to replace the full pipe.
- Doesn’t require digging up your flooring, driveway or landscaping.
- Allows you to save money on costly reparation costs.
- New smooth and seamless pipe inside the old one. Average life expectancy of 50 years.
- Can not be done on a pipe that has completely collapsed.